Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Enrolling at our school

If you are enrolling your child for the first time in a state school we will need a copy of their birth certificate. Children transferring from a state school will require a transfer from that school.
Contact us if you require a hard copy of enrolment and general information. Alternatively we accept enrolments via fax or email.
The following form need to be completed prior to us enrolling your child:-

 The following documents will provide you with information about our school:-

To determine when your child can commence their prep year, use the prep ready reckoner calculator.