What a busy term we have had. I have just walked back to my office after being part of the fun filled Under 8's activities on our school oval. It is a credit to our junior school teachers who organise this day for children in and outside our school to provide them with fun learning opportunities.
Report cards will be emailed home this week. This is a great opportunity to sit with your child and discuss their achievement and in particular their effort.
Next term we see a number of staffing changes in our school due to leave. I have summarised them below for your awareness.
- Mrs Jensen starts her maternity leave and Mrs Cooper and Mrs Doyle are replacing.
- Mrs Booth is on LSL for the first 4 weeks and Mrs Carrol is replacing.
- Mrs Stewart is on LSL for the first 2 weeks and Mrs Williams is replacing.
- Mrs Hunter is on LSL in week 2.
- Mrs Gannon starts her maternity leave from week 9 with Mrs Carrol replacing her.
- Mrs Hambleton extends her sick leave with a new Business Manager, Mrs Angelique Nelson replacing her for Term 3 with a possible extension. My thanks to Mrs English who has been Acting BM this term.
- I am taking leave in weeks 1,2,5,6&7. Mrs Clayton will be Acting Principal and Mrs Hunter Acting Deputy Principal.
Please continue to track the great things happening in our school through our Facebook page.
Have a great break and see you next term.